Monday, April 22, 2002

Vaughn

I guess I'll talk about Vaughn today...
He's this guy I met on-line about a week ago. No... I'm not looking into him... He's just great to talk to. Someone different. He's a cop down in Luisiana (I can't spell it). But he's ex-navy, semi trained marine. He's great to talk to, I can tell him about anything, family problems, guys, school... and he tells me all his war hero stuff and the cases he's been working on. It's really cool. We have a lot of laughs.
He's like heather's "Big brothers" i guess... gotta run... exams await
quote:
MULDER: I need you on this, Scully.
SCULLY: You don't need me, Mulder. You never have. I've just held you back. I gotta go.
MULDER: You wanna tell yourself that so you can quit with a clear conscience, you can, but you're wrong!
SCULLY: Why did they assign me to you in the first place, Mulder? To debunk your work, to rein you in, to shut you down.
MULDER: But you saved me! As difficult and as frustrating as it's been sometimes, your goddamned strict rationalism and science have saved me a thousand times over! You've kept me honest... you've made me a whole person. I owe you everything... Scully, and you owe me nothing. I don't know if I wanna do this alone... I don't even know if I can... and if I quit now, they win.
That's it for today,
Toodles

No comments: