Friday, April 26, 2002

At School

Well, I've finished all the scanning for the literary magazine. I've started a new story- non x-files and Jag- and I've got a whopping 3 sentances:
Anna moved slowly: her feet gliding as she crept infront of the door. Dante was right behind her, his had firmly gripping [And this is where Michelle and Deborah's imagination went wild ;)] the gun. She felt strengthened by his presence.
Well, that's all there is for now... We'll see how it goes. As I have written above, I am at school... Why, I've opted to stay here all day I'll never know.
I finished reading Michelle's story yesterday, which was amazing. I really like the character's she's formed and the types of relationships she's created. There are so many Ideas that I could load onto your story, but I won't. It's your work.... But let me know when you're stuck again and I'll spit some out at you again. ;p
Hmm... What else is there to say? Oh, Brooke and I practiced this morning to sing at Graduation. For all those that don't know, We're singing 'There you'll be' by faith Hill. It's coming along very nicely. I got Mrs. Wolfsberger to come and listen to us, and she almost cried. I'm really glad I put my jelously aside and really got working with Brooke, because we sound awesome together. There is still a little fine tuning to be done, but it sounds amazing. Monday is our next rehersal.
As you have probably noticed there are 36 entries now, not including this one. The last 26 are a x-files story. Can you believe that there's a word limit on these entries... apparently somewhere between 6000 and 6500 characters. It's nuts... so I had to cut and paste a lot.. I hope that there is nothing missing.
well... that's it. I'm just waiting for you all to get out of math Class... I'm sooooooooooooooooo bored. It's driving me nuts. Karen and I have been talking, she's sitting right behind me. We've both done next to no work on studing... hehehehehehhe... I just find these exams so funny... funny in the sence that my whole life depends on them and I really don't give a &%$!@*$!.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now I feel better.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went down a mental slide there... hehehehehe... well, that's all for now,
Quotation:
LANGLY: So, check it out, Mulder, today I had breakfast with the guy who shot John F. Kennedy.
MULDER: Is that so?
LANGLY: Old dude now, but yeah. Says he was dressed as a cop on the grassy knoll.
BYERS: And, Mulder, listen to this. Vladmir Zhirinovsky, the leader of the Russian Social Democrats? He's being put into power by the most heinous and evil force of the 20th century.
MULDER: Barney?
BYERS: The C.I.A.
From E.b.E.

No comments: