Monday, April 29, 2002

hmmmm....

pensive....
What do I think of when I think?
Exams? no. I can't really be bothered at this point.
Parents? Maybe a little... I'm scared I'll dissapoint them.
Friends? Most definately. You guys take a lot of thinking power.
X-files? Do I need to tell you?
JAG? of coarse... Did you know my Danish channel isn't working, so I couldn't watch it yesterday. i pouted! and then went to work on my newest JAG fanfiction ;) In this one Mac's being stalked and Webb helps her out. major Angst.
Brother? No. I've given up on him
My ex? A little. I'm worried about seeing him. I wrote him a long letter telling him why I don't want anything with him and blocked him... I hope it doesn't backfire on me.
Magic? Yeah... I'm wondering how to beat Chris again.
Ash? Yeah... I'm devising a plan right now ;p
life? Just moving how it takes me. Not really thinking, just reacting.

No comments: