Monday, April 08, 2002

Kicking Myself

Well, I'm kicking myself today, because I didn't get enough sleep... fun fun fun. I have a head ache, my back aches, and my stomach's making all kinds of noises. It's driving me up the wall... beeb beeb beeb... just backing down.. hehehe. Anyway... my English teacher, the great guy that he is -not- just sprung a commentary on us, which I failed. Doesn't it feel great to be an idiot ;)
Only good thing about it is that I now have a half an hour off of my next class... can't argue with that!
Well, there's only 7 more days counting till I have no more school left.
And in a week my grandma will be here. Hora!
I'm so fed up of school. I NEED OUT! somewhere warm, calm, nice, where no one knows me and I am a no body. Like that... I'd probably get lonely though, so scratch that idea.
Well, that's it for now. I'll leave you with aa X-files Quotation:
Mulder: They say that when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophenia. What's your god telling you father?
-All Souls
Kinda reminds me of the conversation I had with my pastor yesterday, but I'll talk about that some other time.
Mosquito

No comments: