Friday, April 12, 2002

Mad at myself

now I know that all of you have told me that it is human nature, but I'm still angry at myself.
A couple weeks ago... on April 1st actually, I tried out for the solo for Graduation. And after long consideration by the committee, I got it. However, 3 days ago I was called back, because they had rethought my decision, and they asked me to sing with Brooke. I have nothing against Brooke, she's plesent, friendly, and I like her, I was dissapointed though that I would have to sing with her. All my life I have had to sing in duets or in a group, and finally I had been given a chance to sing by myself only to have that oppertunity taken away from me.
Now, that doesn't bother me. What does however is that I am still agry at the committee for having me do this. I'm angry at myself for still being angry and jelous.
Chris says I'm only human and that I should merely let it be, but I can't it bothers me that I still feel this way and that it won't go away.
I guess I just feel like a bad person.
Mulder; "You should get as far away from me as possible, Scully, go and be a doctor, leave me."
Scully: "I can't... I won't... because if I leave now they win."
-Fight the future

No comments: