Friday, January 17, 2003

x-files vs. Buffy The Vampire Slayer

I've been shocking people for weeks now. I can now say that I am no longer addicted to the x-files! Yeah, I know... WOW! It's amazing.

Yes I still collect, but it doesn't run my life as it once did. I've seen every episode...I think.... I own almost all of them anyway. LOL. Now that the show is over I need something else... different, so S., one of my friends here has introduced me to Buffy the vampire slayer. Now, I know what some people think... OMG, how could she ever like something so... YUK! But, actually, buffy has so much more than the x-files ever had, and it's sooooooooo funny. At the moment the episdoes are so good that I sit at the edge of my chair and I get so surprised and taken up by it.

I guess I'm addicted to something again.

You know you're addicted, when you read and write fanfiction, and watch it on tv every time it's on, and you write small commentareies on the characters... LOL

Actually, my next episode is going to contain a commentary about buffy the vampire slayer. I know. You don't have to read it, but it kinda just occured to me the other day. LOL. WHile I was in Biology none the less.

If you've never seen Buffy you'll probably understand little of my rantings, but if you want an explanation just let me know and I'll type something up. LOL
Well, that's it for now... now on the commentary...

No comments: