Saturday, January 04, 2003

White

I'm dreaming of a white christmas... just like the ones I used to know... where the tree tops glisten and children listen... to hear sleighbells in the snow....
Well, It was a white christmas, and a white new year, and it's still white, and as beautiful as ever. I there's about ten maybe 15 centimeters of snow, and when I look out the window I think... wow! It's beautiful!

Danielle, a friend from Chicago is coming to visit next week friday for 4 days. Then Eric Belmont will be here for days the begining of febuary! I haven't seen him since... 10th grade when he came to visit. Eric, Jan B. and I were best friends in 9th grade at AAS. It feels like yesterday when the two of us were sitting around worring about Jan and what he'd been doing to himself.
He's in for a surprise when he sees that Jan has changed. LOL! I can't wait to see his reaction!
I wonder what Mom will think of him. It's been a while and she doesn't remember what he looks like. Hell, I barely remember what he looked like in tenth grade, much less imagine what he's like now!

lol... life's good for now!
ttyl

No comments: