Thursday, November 30, 2006

wow... I really haven't posted in a long time

It's one of those 'good god I still have a blog' moments. It's hard to think of what to write. So much has happened in this last year, however on the other hand absolutely nothing has. It's gone so fast that I haven't really had time to do anyhing but study. Or so it seems. On the other hand my parents moved to Frankfurt from Toronto... Big change there. They're now so close to me that they're here all the time.

I've got some new hobbies... puzzles for one, except that I jsut trew one over by mistake and I'm ready to rip my hair out... I was pretty far, it's a difficult puzzle.

Also I'm watching "Firewall". I haven't really decided if I really like it. Though I'm a big fan of Paul Bettany. Harrison Ford is boring though. Besides Starwars and Indiana Jones I haven't really found any of his movies appealling. I had to watch Blade Runner recently for class and I was bored beyond belief.

I'm yawning. I guess it's time for bed. After all it is 1:18am here.

night night

No comments: