Wednesday, December 01, 2004

long time gone

Gosh... It feels like forever, but at the same time it feels like yesterday. I hit my two year mark a couple weeks ago. I still remember the first night I was alone by myself in the house. My parents had just left returning to Toronto, and it was just me. I partied! It was the greatest thing! All alone in Amsterdam, no one to tell me what to do, where to go, say, dress... etc.

Now two years later, and I can't say that i'm not happy. I might even be happier than I ever have been. Jan's coming to live with me in January, that'll be a change, and unlike most people I love living with my brother. Well, I hope I will in any case.

God.. My life is so different, and I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I could do with a boyfriend, but other than that, it's all good. University is fun, my friends are great, I love my study- what more could I ask for.

The goddess has truly blessed me.

No comments: