Tuesday, February 17, 2009

List: Romance

Here's another list... My favorite Romance Writers & Novels

Authors:
1. Julie Garwood
2. Karen Hawkins
3. Julia London
4. Betina Kahn
5. Lyndsay Sands
6. Victoria Alexander
7. Stephanie Laurens
8. Christina Dood
9. Lisa Kleypas
10. Amanda Quick

Novels:
1. Ransom by Julie Garwood
2. Shadow Dance by Julie Garwood
3. The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James
4.To marry a Duke by Julianne MacLean
5. The Last Bachelor by Betina Kahn
6. One Knight Stands by Jocelyn Kelley
7. The Seduction of Sara by Karen Hawkins
8. The Marriage Bed by Laura Lee Guhrke
9. The Duke by Galen Foley
10. The Rake by Susanne Enoch


Note: I'd like to also note the works of Gorgette Heyer... All of them! However, I'm still in ups on weather I'm going to consider that romance or literature.... in my opinion we'd have to put it in the same light as Jane Austen.

No comments: