Saturday, May 29, 2004

Birthday

Wow... I'm 20... It's kinda odd to think that I'm not a teenager anymore. Who would have thunk it? It's like a whole period of my life has ended and it's time to be serious or something. It's a weird feeling.

Plans for today:
1. Have coffee with Meg
2. Pick up Aleica from the bus station.
3. Go to see the Toronto BlueJays play against the Texas Rangers with Alecia, Jan B, Sasha, Katja, Anthony, and Oom Willem
4. Dinner with the family, the friends listed in 3, Naoko, Uncle Eddie, Aunty Mary, Vinitha, Daniel, and Dharrin

Seems a little simple, but I like it. I guess simple is good, and good things are simple.
Well, that's it for me for now.
ciao

Quote:
"It's a burden, it's a curse, and with great pwer comes great responsibility." -Jan's graduation Valdedictorian speech, taken from Spiderman

No comments: